Dear valued guests,
The St Regis Hotel team has always taken immense pride in the cleanliness of our hotel, and the detailed inspection each room receives before check-in. We have enhanced and updated these rigorous programs with the following measures for your safety and health.
- Housekeeping staff will wear personal protective equipment
- In-room housekeeping will not be offered.
- Optional door side housekeeping and linen services will be available.
- Bell and front desk staff will also wear PPE and will clean all public areas through the day.
- Front desk will have separation screens.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed in public areas.
We are constantly monitoring updates and recommendations from local, national, and international health bodies to ensure that our policies remain up-to-date. The health and safety of our guests and staff has always been the top concern at the St. Regis Hotel, and we want you to be completely assured that our team will do everything we can to make your stay comfortable, memorable, and above all, safe.
Jeremy Roncoroni, General Manager, St. Regis Hotel