St. Regis Hotel Prepares for Reopening with New Health & Safety Procedures
Dear valued guests,
The St Regis Hotel team has always taken immense pride in the cleanliness of our hotel, and the detailed inspection each room receives before check-in. As we move toward reopening on September 1st, we are enhancing and updating these rigorous programs with the following measures for your safety and health.
- Housekeeping staff will wear personal protective equipment and change gloves while cleaning guest rooms between stays.
- Guestrooms will be left vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between stays.
- In-room housekeeping will not be offered.
- Optional door side housekeeping and linen services will be available.
- Room service will not be offered.
- Room inspections will also include secondary disinfecting procedures.
- Bell and front desk staff will also wear PPE and will clean all public areas through the day.
- Front desk will have separation screens and staff will obey social distancing guidelines.
- All staff will undergo a temperature check before they begin their shift.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be installed in public areas.
- All guests will be asked to undergo a temperature check upon arrival.
- Complimentary PPE "Stay Safe Kits" with two pairs of gloves, two masks, hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes will be available to guests at the front desk.
The health and safety of our guests has always been the top concern at the St. Regis Hotel, and we want you to be completely assured that our team will do everything we can to make your stay comfortable, memorable, and above all, safe.
Jeremy Roncoroni, General Manager, St. Regis Hotel