The St. Regis Hotel and The Shore Club offer a Dine Out Experience to Remember
Posted January 12, 2012
Offering perfectly prepared Canadian Prime steaks and the freshest seafood in an opulent, art-deco inspired space, The Shore Club is one of Vancouver’s great dining experiences. This year, for the first time, The Shore Club is participating in Dine Out Vancouver, offering guests a delicious set menu of Shore Club creations at the most value-packed price ever.
The St. Regis Hotel has partnered with The Shore Club to offer full Dine Out night out in Vancouver which combines dinner for two with a night in a St. Regis guestroom for the incredible price of $214 (taxes and gratuity not included).
The package includes:
- 3 course Dine Out dinner for two at The Shore Club
- 1 night at the St. Regis Hotel
- Complimentary breakfast for two at the St. Regis Hotel
- Free WiFi throughout hotel
- Free worldwide long distance calls
- 24 hour business centre access
- Complimentary FIJI bottled water in-room
- Steve Nash Sport Club access
With Shore Club Dine Out reservations already a hot item, this package also offers VIP reservations for what’s sure to be an in-demand table during Dine Out. To make your reservation click here. Click here to view The Shore Club's full Dine Out menu.