Vancouver is the perfect place for a vacation, conference, or meeting. When you travel here you will find that the St. Regis Hotel is perfectly positioned to be your hotel choice. Built in 1913, Vancouver has developed around the historic St. Regis Hotel which gives our guests the most perfect location for downtown Vancouver attractions and business destinations.
Vancouver is Canada’s third largest city, after Toronto and Montreal. It is the largest city in the province of British Columbia, home to a fourth of the world’s ancient temperate rain forests. Surrounded by this natural beauty and mild climate year-round, Vancouverites have a healthy, outdoor oriented lifestyle.
Attractions: Walking Distance and Nearby
- Chinatown Vancouver's Chinatown is the largest in Canada and dates back to Vancouver's very beginnings. Centred on Pender Street and just a short walk from the St. Regis, it combines culture, shopping and history into one enjoyable visit.
- Gastown Gastown's is Vancouver's oldest neighbourhood and its cobbled streets and historic buildings are a must-see for any visitor to the City. With some of Canada's finest restaurants and fascinating boutiques, it's been voted one of the "coolest neighbourhoods in the World"! Gastown is just three blocks from the St. Regis Hotel.
- Yaletown Trendy Yaletown is world-famous for its patio culture and urban environment. The converted warehouses feature brick and beam construction and the loading docks have been converted into a patio dining destination.
- Coal Harbour combines chic residential buildings with a seawall which connects downtown to Stanley Park. Walking the seawall is a perfect way to look at the North Shore Mountains and watching the activity in Vancouver's busy harbour.
- English Bay Located on the South side of the downtown peninsula, English Bay features white sand beaches and waterfront parks which are a great way to enjoy a sunny day. If you get hungry, the diverse restaurants on Davie and Denman Streets offer a wide variety of international options.
- Stanley Park (Vancouver Aquarium) Voted the Best Park in the World on Tripadvisor, Stanley Park is a spectacular 1000-acre oasis of rainforest and rugged waterfront in the City. With beautiful trails through towering trees, a world-class aquarium, native totem poles and quaint restaurants, Stanley Park is Vancovuer's most-visited attraction.