Meetings & Events
The St. Regis Hotel Vancouver provides flexible event space for small meetings, private dinner parties, and larger conferences.
Please click on the links below to download information about our Vancouver meeting rooms.
Email our Director of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the RFP below for all your meeting needs.
Buy outs are available for large events at both the St. Regis Bar and Grill and Gotham Steakhouse and Cocktail Bar. Contact General Manager Jeremy Roncoroni at email@example.com or 604-681-1135 for more information.
The St. Regis Hotel
St. Regis Hotel Executive Boardroom
Accommodation: Up to 8 people
- 32’’ flat screen TV with media hub connectivity
- Free wireless and wired internet
- Free bottled water
St. Regis Hotel Regis Room
Accommodation: Up to 100 persons dining or 134 stand up reception
- 2 x 50’’ flat screen monitors with docking station
- Laptop hook up to projector screen
- Free wireless internet
- Plug and play microphone and sound system
Gotham Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar
We are excited about our increased partnership with Gotham Steakhouse and the capability to accommodate larger meetings in a beautiful setting.
The Club Room
Accommodates: 30 people for dining or 50 for stand up reception
- Built in bar
- AV equipped
- 46’’ flat screen TV
- Elegantly decorated with art, private fireplace, wine cabinets
Accommodates: up to 30
- Semi-private area ideal for business and/or social gatherings
British Columbia Institute of Technology Conference Center
Accommodation: 8-250 people in boardrooms, conferences spaces, “smart” classrooms, and lecture theatre seating.
- Eight storeys of floor to ceiling windows
SFU Downtown Campus
The meeting areas at Harbour Centre accommodate groups from ten to two hundred for all types of meetings and conference events.
All rooms have telephone and high-speed Internet connections. There are three theatres suitable for multimedia presentations. The Centre features corporate-style boardrooms and interactive lecture rooms, and four fully equipped Mac and PC computer labs.
SFU's downtown venues include:
- The Morris J Wosk Centre for Dialogue, Vancouver’s internationally recognized conference centre
- The Segal Building, a modern, multi-purpose meeting space in a handsomely restored heritage building
- The Harbour Centre, which provides complete meeting and conference services with the latest technologies
- The Goldcorp Centre for the Arts which offers partnership and venue opportunities for Vancouver's arts community