Map & Directions
The St. Regis Hotel
602 Dunsmuir Street
Canada V6B 1Y6
By land, sea, or air, getting here is easy. By car, The St. Regis hotel in Vancouver is just thirty minutes from the Vancouver International Airport, and only five minutes from the float and cruise ship terminals. From door to port, the Canada Place cruise terminal is walking distance from the hotel. The St. Regis is accessible to all major ferry terminals and highways.
From YVR Vancouver International Airport via Canada Line Skytrain
Cost: $9.00 from YVR to downtown
Time to downtown: 25 minutes
Stop closest to hotel: Vancouver City Center
To get to the St. Regis Hotel, disembark the Canada Line at the Vancouver City Center Canada Line Station and proceed up the escalators or elevator to street level. Proceed North (towards the water) and cross Georgia Street at the traffic lights immediately in front of the Station exit. Walk one block along Granville Street and turn right at Dunsmuir Street. The St. Regis Hotel is 2/3 down the block on the right hand side on the South side of the street.
Self Parking is available at $25/day + tax with unlimited in and out privileges
- Stop your vehicle at 602 Dunsmuir Street in the three minute passenger loading zone in front of the hotel; put on your hazard lights
- Come into hotel and obtain a parking pass from our front desk and allow us to assist you with your luggage
- Drive 30ft to the St. Regis Lane and turn left
- Proceed to the large white gates on the right
- Scan your parking pass on the panel to your left to open the gate
- Enter the parkade and park in any space marked “St. Regis Hotel Guest Parking” which are stalls #2-11 and #22-27 on P1 and P2 levels
- Proceed to the nearest elevator to exit the parking garage by following the yellow line painted on the floor. Once again, scan your pass to unlock the door to the elevator
- Proceed to Ground Level (level “G”) and exit the building to the St. Regis lane
- Turn left towards Dunsmuir St. and then turn right towards the hotel entrance.